Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 154 ~ Always Having A Clean Slate

Time truly got away from me tonight.  There aren't many times at all that I am able to write during the day... very few really.  Try writing with a naturally hyper five year old little girl... not going to happen!

My li'l "Super Star!" 
I wish I was able to write more during the day, although it really is nice ending my day here.  There;s is something to be said about going to bed with a "clean slate," as well as "peace of mind."

Needless to say, my writing time comes at the end of my day, after Calley has gone to bed.  Then there's those nights that she won't go to bed right away and continue to get up for either water, bathroom or the new excuse lately is a "late night snack!"  Just as I sit down to write... "Mom...my.... Mom...my..."   Come to think about it, seems like its been few nights since this has happened... I hope I didn't just 'jinx' it!

That's right, unfortunately I do not have the time to sit at my computer all day... fortunately "life happens."  Between teaching Calley (home schooling,) keeping the house clean, preparing meals, helping my in laws with whatever comes up whenever it comes up, my blog and any other unexpected obstacle that life may throw at me, I'd say I have my plate pretty full.

Another thing I have noticed is that the last few days that I have been working on the design of my blog, soon to be unveiled, the time that I have to actually write has been infringed upon.  I get into working on the design and I loose track of time.... hence my writing time has been infringed upon!  

Don't worry... not only will the new look speak for itself, but I will make it up to you as well.  I have a few new things cooking up... Oh and then there will be my sister's up and coming visit.  That should give me something to write about... just think, I have not really had a good relationship since we were very young.  

God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth, and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.'   ~ Job 37:5-6  (NIV)



I am thankful for having the ability to see the difference between good and bad.


Blessings to all!!


211 days to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: