Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 158 ~ The Road Ahead

There is so much more to what we see on the internet.  It is amazing how a few little words or lack of one or two characters will throw everything off.

I just noticed the time, after literally spending the last eight straight hours trying to put some darn buttons on my page... I'm still having trouble!  WOW!  I tell you I take my hat off to all those web page programmers.

Even with all that, I am getting really excited for what is waiting for me in the near future.  I am putting everything into perspective, as well as all my ducks in a row.  I am just going to move full steam ahead.

On a personal note, I am really happy that I have all this going on because it really has not given me much time to dwell on my sons, and the rest of life's trials.  I am keeping a positive look, barely giving a second thought to  negative issues, and forging forward.

There is something that my father in law Ferris had stated a while back, that for some reason keeps popping in my head as of late...
You have to keep at things, in order to give them a chance to work out.  You can't just quit at the first sign of trouble.



I am thankful for the fact that my father in law really loves and cares for his family. 


Blessings to all!!


207 days to go...



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Very wise words from your father-in-law and words I needed to hear today. thanks Carla, for sharing.

Unknown said...

Suzy, as always you are so welcome.