Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 210 ~ Wordless Wednesday?

I'm going to give this Wordless Wednesday a shot this week..

What's Wordless Wednesday?  From what I can make of it ... it is when bloggers share pictures, of whomever or whatever and that's it.

Some bloggers just share one photo, while someone else may share a variety of pictures telling a story or of a particular theme.

Soooo... being that today was a pretty emotional day because we said good bye to and celebrated the life of my husband Dean's grandmother...   God bless you Grandma Betty.  (I will dedicate a post to her in the next few days, just have to clarify some dates.)

So... my first Wordless Wednesday contribution is...





A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.  ~Author Unknown



Blessings to all!!


155 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshines.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied.  All accounts herein are written by Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life.  Some names may be changed to protect the innocent or protect me from the guilty.  (just kidding...wink, wink)

No comments: