Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 213 ~ If You Build It...

Well... trying to get inspired tonight seems hopeless... especially since all I have on my mind is the creation of my new website.


I recently decided that it would be a great idea to get my own domain name.  I want to have a home base for all my creations.  A gallery to show off all my art pieces, as well as my pottery.  A library for my blogs to live in one place.  A place to promote fellow bloggers, as well as myself.  Having my own domain will allow me the creative freedom on my site, giving me the room to expand.


And yes... it is a little more than just a hop, skip and a jump... but no worries... I will be able to do it.  It will just take a little longer to lay everything out.  I just have to think everything out... take a look at different friends' blogs... get some ideas... give some thought as to how I want my site to look and run...  and vIoLA! ... a new web site is born!


From my mouth to God's ears!  Here's to a smooth quest in building my new website!  Salud! or as the British say... Cheers!  


All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.  ~Walt Disney

Blessings to all!!



152 days to go...



PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshines.

Images are courtesy of Bing images/ Walt Disney

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied.  All accounts herein are written by Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life.  Some names may be changed to protect the innocent or protect me from the guilty.  (just kidding...wink, wink)

2 comments:

Jennifer Wolfe said...

Carla, you can dream it and do it! Believing in yourself and seeing how you 'd like your life to unfold this year is a great step towards making it a reality.

Joy Page Manuel said...

Hi Carla! I'm new to your site (found you through vBoks) and just wanted to say good luck on this exciting journey! Yes, getting your own domain name would be a fantastic way to start to further personalize the whole blogging experience and truly own it! I hope you feel better soon and am looking forward to reading more from you :-)