Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 222 ~ Inspiring Words from My Friends

After reading what my friends are posting and writing on fb, I have spent the most part of today lost in (positive) thought.  In a great way at that!  I reached a moment in my day where I felt truly blessed to be surrounded by such awesome positive words.

What better gift can I give you, but the sharing of those words.
It's been said that ever lasting friends go long periods of time without speaking and never question the friendship.  These friends pick up like they just spoke yesterday regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live, and they don't hold grudges.  They understand that life is busy and you will ALWAYS love them.  Re-post if you have at least one of these friends... they will know who they are.  ~ Josie Micco, Arlene Bellotti, and many others...
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.   ~Ari Dominguez
Grandchildren... are the reward you get for not strangling your teenagers.  ~Kathie Hahn Eatmon
The Seven T's -- Take Time To Think The Thing Through.  ~ Jaime Alessandrine
You will be told it's impossible.  They'll all try to tell you that you'll fail, just like them.  They want to know your limits.  Your job is to hang in there and prove them wrong.  ~ Tita Amante
I believe everything happens for a reason.  People change so you can learn to let go.  Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right.  You believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust only the few closest to you.  And sometimes what seems to be a good thing falls apart, so that something even better can fall into place...  ~ Kathleen Webb
There's always a little Truth behind every "just kidding";  A little Knowledge behind every "I don't know";  A little Emotion behind every "I don't care";  and a little Pain behind every "It's okay."  ~ Rod Wright
I live in the present, and it is easy for me to release all past pain.  ~ Louise L Hay 
Thank goodness for another day.  Another opportunity to do better, be better, and make it better.  ~ Denise Matthews Bickers
It's never too late to set sail and discover a new land inside yourself..  ~ Diane Sawyer
In life we do things.  Some we wish we had never done, some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads.  But they all make us who we are, and in the end they shape every detail about us.  If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn't be the person we are.  So just live.  Make mistakes, but learn from them.  Have wonderful memories, but never ever second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly where it is that you are going.  Just have faith that life is happening as it should.  ~ Jeannie Ellis 
I am truly blessed to have such inspiring friends in my life.

Whatever the mind of a (wo)man can conceive, and believe, it can achieve.  ~ W. Clement Stone

Blessings to all!!

143 days to go...


PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Images are courtesy of Bing images.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied.  All accounts herein are written by Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life.  Some names may be changed to protect the innocent or protect me from the guilty.  (just kidding... wink, wink - attempt at humor)


No comments: