Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 236 ~ Paying It Forward

My day started no different from any other, grabbing my tea, getting Calley all set with her breakfast, and then off to check my daily email and such.  

My "and such" consists of checking facebook and my blogs for comments.  Having said that, today's facebook messages were quite inspiring.  After reading what all my friends had to say, I sincerely felt blessed.  

I feel so blessed to have such insightful friends.  Friends, who are no different than me, that find comfort and motivation through words.  Thank you.

Needless to say... I had a fantabulous day!  Sooo... I would like to pass those same words that inspired my day... that gave me an "AHA!" moment... that made me feel so wonderful onto you, in hopes that your tomorrow will be as wonderful as my today was.

I believe everything happens for a reason!  People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right.  You believe lies so that you will eventually learn to trust no on but yourself, and sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together.  ~  Marilyn Monroe

The struggles you are facing today is developing in you the strength you will need tomorrow.  ~ unknown author

Release from within you all bitterness and resentment.  Affirm that you are totally willing to freely forgive everyone.  If you think of anyone who may have harmed you in any way at any point in your life, you now bless them with love and release them.  Dissolving resentment is highly important.  Trust yourself.  You are safe.  You are motivated by love.  ~ Louise L Hay

You can sit there forever. lamenting about how bad you've been, feeling guilty until you die, and not one tiny slice of that guilt will do anything to change a single thing in the past.  Forgive yourself, then move on.  ~ Dr. Wayne W Dyer

Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, and Loyalty is returned.  ~ unknown author

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.  ~ William Gibson

No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life.  Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.  ~ author unknown

You can live in the past and may be miserable.  Or, you can live in the now and make it better than it ever was.  ~ Billie Jean King

Let God work on those around you, our task is to work on ourselves.  ~ Mark Brown

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.  ~ Wayne Dyer 

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  ~ John 3:16 (NIV)


Blessings to all!!

129 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Image(s) courtesy of google images.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carla, I love all of these quotes! So true, and always always good to hear as a reminder;)