Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 214 ~ Bloggeritis?


If you could see me now, you would start laughing uncontrollably!  I am sitting here attempting to write tonight's post, while propped up by a multitude of pillows, a huge rolled up beach towel wrapped around my neck [in order to help me hold my head up]... and it is an understatement for me to say that I am in excruciating pain!

After spending hours upon hours working on my new website, I came down with bloggeritis!  This is where your neck goes in lock down mode!  There was a point where I could not even move my jaw or swallow!  As if I was trying to balance a fifteen pound bowling ball on a pin!  I have one word for you... OUCH!

Being that I can barely see my keyboard (I can not move my head side to side, up or down, left or right without it feeling as if my head was going to roll off my neck!) I am calling it a night.

Oh my!, this really hurts.  

The best six doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air
Exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend
If only you are willing
Your mind they'll ease
Your will they'll mend
And charge you not a shilling.
~Nursery rhyme quoted by Wayne Fields, What the River Knows, 1990


Blessings to all!!


151 days to go...


PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshines.

Images are courtesy of Bing images

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied.  All accounts herein are written by Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life.  Some names may be changed to protect the innocent or protect me from the guilty.  (just kidding...wink, wink)

3 comments:

KG said...

Congrats on being a featured member on voiceboks. Love your site and I have gotten this exact same thing. Glad to know it has a name. Lol

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon!

Congrats on being a vB featured member!

Courtney said...

Finally have a term for it….bloggeritis! *snort* love this!! :) Hope you feel better.