Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 227 ~ Heaven Gets da Blues [Angel]




At last,

My love has come along

My lonely days are over

And life is like a song


At last,

The skies above are blue

My heart was wrapped up in clovers

The night I looked at you


And I found a dream that I could speak to

A dream that I can call my own

I found a thrill to rest my cheek to

A thrill that I have never known


Oh yeah, and when you smile, you smile

Oh, and then the spell was cast

And here we are in Heaven

For you are mine at last


written by...





For He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.  ~ Psalm 91:11
Blessings to all!!

138 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Images are courtesy of Bing images.



1 comment:

Anne @ Green Eggs and Moms said...

So sad. I really love that song of hers (who doesn't).