Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 212 ~ I Believe In Myself

Weirdest thing just happened... I was watching a new CBS tv show and was taken aback by the following dialogue...
So you crawled in a hole to die... honey, don't you know that a good life is the best revenge...
too late for that...
it's never too late... I have battled more than my share of demons and came out the better for it and I'm not going to let you crawl back into that hole.

What's so weird about that?   It was as if I had tuned into a segment of my life.  Yes!  Exactly!!  I have said those words to myself before.  Not quite the same words, but enough for it to raise the hair on the back of my neck.

SO now what I say to myself is,,, Crawling into a hole is NOT an option!!  Can not get anything done from a hole either!!

I start 2012 with the strong belief that all will be okay.  Almost as if this is going to be "the" year.  I start my year stronger, better and with a new healthier outlook!!  I even start my year off with a growing fondness in myself!!



I have found that there is only one thing that heals every problem, and that is:  to love yourself.  When people start to love themselves more each day, it's amazing how their lives get better.    ~ Louise L. Hay


Blessings to all!!



153 days to go...


PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshines.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied.  All accounts herein are written by Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life.  Some names may be changed to protect the innocent or protect me from the guilty.  (just kidding...wink, wink)

No comments: