Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 209 ~ 2011 Top Ten & A Look Ahead

My post this evening is a quick mention to 2011 and a preview of 2012.  I wanted to share with you some of what I have been up... what my plans are for my blog... and then finish off with my Top Ten most read posts.  Honestly, I saw a few other blogs do a Top Ten... granted their blogs are more informative than my real life drama (lol! humor? a little funny?... no seriously... Even though my blog is not an informative, "how to", sort of blog... there always is a  lesson learned to each of my posts... so I thought it would be cool to include it in mine.

I know that I have shared with you, on numerous posts, of what a difference blogging has made in my life, so much so that you are probably sick of hearing about it!  Too bad! (wink, wink)  Anyways, I love blogging and this, my (baby) blog, has 156 days to go.

I Realize that this is my blog and I can do what I want, however, if I want to be respectful of my goals, I must follow through as planned.  With that being said, I will be finishing this blog in 156 days as planned, as mentioned.  After all, this was meant for me to take back my life and make it into my own!  Therefore, this phase of my journey will end...

And a new one will begin! 

I am in the process of putting together a website for all my blogs.  A self hosted web site.  A collection of my writings... my work... my portfolio of my life.  Everything is still in the design, construction and  constant developing phases  I will however keep you in the loop as to its progress.  

This website will also be the home to my next blog.  My next blog will be an ongoing one, without expiration.  

There is no way that I am going to stop blogging any time soon!  Blogging is in my heart, my head,,, it my niche!  YES!!  My Niche!

SO here are my 2011 top ten most read posts.  
Top most read post...


The power of your thoughts can open any door and you can set yourself free.  ~Lucy MacDonald



Blessings to all!!


156 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshines.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied.  All accounts herein are written by Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life.  Some names may be changed to protect the innocent or protect me from the guilty.  (just kidding...wink, wink)

No comments: