Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 228 ~ I Wouldn't Change A Thing

What would you do?  Where would you go?

I just finished watching this pretty intense movie.  I started writing about it, however any way I looked at it I was going to spoil the outcome for you.  For the purpose of this post, the title is irrelevant.  

As I watched the movie, I learned that there was a little time travel involved.  Where one of the main characters went back to his childhood to correct some wrongdoings done against him, before they happened.  So his young self would always be happy.

Well, as any other normal human being I started thinking about...

What would I do?  Where would I go?  What year?  What would I correct?

Boy... this really made me go hmmmm...  for a while too.

After plenty of pondering... I may tweek a few of things here and there.. yet, all in all ... I would not change a thing.  

I know I could have made a few decisions differently... yet even so, I do not want to mess with the good Lord intended!  With what I am a part of today.  Leave well enough alone.

I am who I am.  I am a good person.  I do my best each day, and I love my family like there's no tomorrow.

I wouldn't change a thing.
A simple grateful thought turned heavenwards is the most perfect prayer.  ~Doris Lessing 
Blessings to all!!

137 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Images are courtesy of Bing images.


3 comments:

Karen Dawkins said...

I feel the same way. I wouldn't be who I am without going through all the things I've experienced. I'd rather face a temporary haertache that leads to a stronger, wiser, more Christ-like me than avoid pain altogether.

Jesus says "In this world you will have trouble, but take heart. I have overcome the world." With Jesus by our side, we don't need a do-over. :)

Unknown said...

I totally agree! Wouldn't change a thing. :) Visiting from vb!

PJ Day said...

I agree. There are one thing I'd like to change, but if I did would I end up where I am?