Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 211 ~ Here We Go Again...

I have to tell you that I have had a slow start to 2012.  Oh do not get me wrong... I am ready to take the year by its horns and show it who is boss!  However... I have not been feeling 100%  Maybe it's the holiday blues?

You know the holiday blues?  It's once the holidays are all over with... you take a look around and see all that you have to clean up!  You get the overwhelming feeling that it will take for-e-ver to clean the house up.  You take a glance at all the holiday decorations, the gifts that have yet made it to their 'place' in our lives... because we all know that there's a place for everything and everything has it's place.  (wink, wink)  Then not to mention the existing laundry that has managed to pile up to be ironed!  

Oh my... I'm having trouble breathing again!  LOL!  

I do want to add, that even with the cleaning jitters fading in and out, I did manage to clean a little Christmas up today.  Calley was even helping.  She's is such a great kid when it comes to cleaning.  If she volunteers, I recruit her!  She especially loves to help with the laundry.  All the while I am thinking that one day Calley won't be so eager to help out around the house.

SO tomorrow the plan is to get out all the Christmas decoration storage boxes out, and hopefully that will set off a chain reaction to clean it all up!  And if not... well then we will clean a little bit and then relax a little bit... clean a little bit ... then relax a little bit... and so on .

So here's to putting away Christmas for three twenty-three days... and starting the cycle all over again...  Let's hear it for Valentine's Day!



You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.  ~author unknown



Blessings to all!!



154 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshines.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied.  All accounts herein are written by Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life.  Some names may be changed to protect the innocent or protect me from the guilty.  (just kidding...wink, wink)

1 comment:

Pepper said...

Oh don't remind me of Valentine's Day :). I just miss Mr. Significant Other :)

Have a happy new year!