Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 235 ... My Brain & Jell-O

Well, with all this talk about social networks, internet censorship and the new lifestyle it is creating... I am exhausted!

You find yourself checking scores, ratings, views, and then there's real life (rl).  With all this real virtual life going on, I think I need a vacation!  LOL!  

Seriously, my mind is like a steady hum if you understand where I am coming from.  The strange thing is that I am actually looking forward to ironing tomorrow!  Which is even funnier that anything I have heard lately, because I hate doing so (but I love my clothes looking pressed.)  

Ok... I am starting to think that I am babbling at this point.  

After the long battle of I am not sleepy right now, I can finally say that Calley is fast asleep.  It's so funny... she will think of anything to get up.  From I think I didn't brush my teeth, when we both know very well she just finished doing so fifteen minutes earlier... to... did we eat dinner?... 

Boy, Calley just had me in stitches tonight...  after an hour of sparring back and forth, she is finally down for the count!

Did you hear that?  What?  Exactly...!  Nothing...!  Calley is asleep...!  and now I miss her.  what am I crazy?  Probably.  just kidding.  

No... but seriously... I think all this social networking really has my brain feeling like a bowl of jell-o.  

It's time consuming, life changing, life consuming... and I think I will call it a night tonight and take a little time for my real life... and kiss me little girl good night again.  big smile.
"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."  ~ author unknown
Blessings to all!!

130 days to go...

PS... Sons, I love and miss you.  To the moon and stars above and back.  You are my sunshine(s).

Images courtesy of google images.

1 comment:

Pepper said...

I also sometimes feel that way about social networking. As much as I can, I try to avoid being consumed by it. Yes, there's so much more to life.